A New Year - A New Event, What does 2013 Hold?

Started by DisneyManiac, November 01, 2012, 09:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

With the 20th Anniversary stretching to March next year, I wonder... What will take its place? Any information? I noticed merchandising in the World of Disney store and the logo contained Sorcerer Mickey.  :?:  :?:  :?:

DisneyManiac

Or is it just going to be the 20th Anniversary again?

MrsPirate

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the 20th Anniversary celebrations were being extended until September.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Scissorsboi

I'm pretty certain they'll pull a 15th Anniversary and make it a 2 year event, which would take them nicely up to the opening of Ratatouille, supported by a new themed year! Of course, next year may see some 'late' birthday presents added - possible Jack Sparrow/Phantom Manor additions.
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

never2old

They've just released the summer brochure and the 20th anniversary is extended until (at least...) end of September 2013.

DisneyManiac

Oh boy! The Anniversary again! Oh well! It doesn't matter! They gotta have something new!

Ravenseye

I switched summer plans for Halloween instead and now despite the extended celebrations I guess we will miss most of the anniversary additions. Bittersweet.  :(
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

Zee79

In a way i'm glad they've extended it. It was packed during August 2012 and i was busy filming all the parades etc so this time i'll be able to watch them properly (We are going May). Also i have friends and family going just before us and friends coming with us so it will be nice for them to see it.

I'm just wondering what might be happening over the christmas period- we are hoping to get there for New year.

cinderslg

If the new brochure is out do they have any new spring/summer shows happening in the parks. Particulary interested in tarzan (we go mid may) Or something like the peter oan show that was introduced in 2011 i believe  :D